Ossisto bills itself as a cost-effective virtual assistant platform. Businesses are offered the chance to have a fast and easy VA transaction anytime and anywhere.
When discussing its unique sales proposition, Ossisto highlights its collaborative approach, thriving community, and attentive staff. Are the claims accurate?
Critical Features Found at Ossisto
Costs to Expect at Ossisto
The pricing plans at Ossisto are based on standard tiers. You can expect to see rates between $6 to $12 per hour based on the number of times users decide to purchase in advance.
If you need full-time dedicated assistance from Ossisto, the cost is at least $1,600 per month. You can opt for the “regular” plan with pricing as low as $100 per month when something smaller will do.
Businesses and entrepreneurs have the option to purchase additional hours for their preferred plan at a premium rate, but not with the full-time choice.
Advantages vs Disadvantages
Advantages and Disadvantages of Working with Ossisto
Founded in 2017, Ossisto is one of the newer virtual assistant platforms that businesses can use today. Although other options are promoted, it specializes in connecting entrepreneurs and small business owners with personalized services, digital marketing, and bookkeeping.
- 1. The platform offers various sales throughout the year to create affordable opportunities to try their services.
- 2. When signing up for Ossisto’s services, you’ll receive a dedicated virtual assistant or make the team available to ensure adequate cover is there.
- 3. Around-the-clock services are available if needed when working with the company’s VAs.
- 1. Limited VA support is currently available when using Ossisto. Although the agency says it is “expanding at a rapid pace,” it is still only an option in the original four countries since its founding.
- 2. A free trial is available, but it is only valid for two hours. That’s not enough time to consider the onboarding process or skill of the VAs.
- 3. Some services are marketed separately, even though they fall under the VA category.
- 4. If a business or entrepreneur requires social media work, they’re required to submit the images for the posts that get developed.
- 5. Some options only provide a one-time review or update, such as Google My Business optimization or SEO.
Is It Worth Working with Ossisto Today?
Ossisto delivers a direct VA experience for those who need some backend support for their business. What you’ll notice with this agency is that all the work tends to come out the same. Although that’s great for consistency, it doesn’t produce the outcomes that some creative industries require.
The micromanagement of the staff is reportedly responsible for this issue. Employee reviews consistently list this issue as a negative aspect of working with the agency.
Anyone who needs consistency will likely appreciate this approach to VA services. For everyone else, a different agency might prove to be a better investment.