Choosing the right virtual assistant company for your business or project can be frustrated. There are many companies claiming to provide the best virtual experience which is why we have deeply research the industry and complied a detail review for the top virtual assistant services.
Remote CoWorker Review: Could It Be the Best VA Platform Out There?
Remote CoWorker specializes in providing virtual assistants while charging a competitive rate. This platform is …
Starting at $6.99 per hourRead full review
- The agency has a reputation for caring about your business instead of looking for new ways to bill you for services.
- Each company goes through a streamlined onboarding process that maximizes the value of this investment.
- Costs are significantly lower when working with Remote CoWorker than other competitive agencies, even though almost everyone pulls from the same talent pool.
- The VAs through this platform are highly competent and easy to converse with when training them on their duties.
- Daily contacts are possible to ensure that growth goals get reached without compromising the mission or values of your brand and business.
- There can be slight fluctuations in quality when some services are purchased, such as outbound lead generation.
- If multiple VAs are hired to coordinate several tasks, you’ll still have localized management and coordination to consider.
Time Etc Review: Does This VA Service Actually Save You Time?
Time Etc is a virtual assistant company founded in 2007. This brand is one of the oldest VA service agencies still …
Starting at $26 per hourRead full review
- You have the option to try working with a virtual assistant for free on this platform, and a money-back guarantee is also available.
- Several flexible plans and pricing options are available, with every tier delivering expert matches that can help you grow.
- You have the option to share with your team for free.
- 4. You can switch plans at any time. If you select the 20 hours tier or one of the higher ones, your unused hours will rollover.
- 5. Bigger plans are available for enterprise-level solutions when needed.
- The cost of hiring Time Etc doesn’t make sense for most companies. Even at $26 per hour, it’s conceivable to bring on one or two local workers to do the same tasks without needing to worry about time zone delays or online communication problems.
- There is no guarantee that the matching process will deliver the results you want, even after the platform considers the challenges, requirements, and brand personality.
Prialto Review: Is It the Best Platform for an Executive VA?
Prialto bills itself as a virtual support service for C-Suite employees. That means it aims to deliver executive-level …
Starting at $1,350 per monthRead full review
- By taking a team-based approach, it’s much easier for specific tasks to get completed once assigned when using this service.
- High-level tech support is an option for small businesses if they’re needed. This platform emphasizes being consistently available, even if it is through a backup.
- Most projects are completed ahead of schedule when assigned through the correct workflows.
- The levels of specialization and customization take this platform out of the running for the average small business.
- Costs are triple (and higher!) of competitive platforms that deliver similar services.
- If a business falls outside of the expertise areas of Piralto, the work quality can take a sharp decline. You’ll need to be clear and precise with your onboarding efforts to see if there’s a match.
Fancy Hands Review: Will You Get the VA Services You Need?
Fancy Hands prides itself on delivering low-cost virtual assistant services to those who need to hire someone who …
Starting at $5 per requestRead full review
- Anyone can earn extra credits through this VA service through referral credits. Free deposits occur with every signup.
- Comprehensive statistics are available to let businesses see how much time has been saved.
- One click is all it takes to create recurring requests or handle your calendar and scheduling.
- The service levels for this VA service are quite low. They won’t even post blog articles on your behalf, which is an option for almost every other platform.
- If you need proofreading work finished, you’d be better off subscribing to Grammarly.
- Every task you submit goes into a general pool for anyone to grab. That means you have no control over who completes the job.
- Some tasks are informally considered acceptable, especially if there are legal terminologies involved.
- If you quit the service, you lose all your paid credits.
Belay Review: Why Delay a Project When You Can Hire a VA?
Belay started offering virtual assistant services in 2010 under the name eaHELP. This staffing solution primarily …
Starting at $38 per hourRead full review
- Belay has a consistent presence on the Inc. 500 list, ranking as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States since 2015.
- CultureIQ and Entrepreneur have named Belay the top small company for work culture in the country.
- The expertise you receive through this platform allows for instant project completion, consultive expertise, and results.
- You can select from multiple categories of assistance, including website maintenance and social media support.
- Belay’s costs are one of the highest you’ll find when you want to outsource work to a qualified virtual assistant.
- For companies that require generalized support from a virtual assistant, the cost and expertise profiles may not deliver the expected results.
- Virtual assistants are a separate category from the other services offered by Belay, potentially expanding your cost profile even further.
Magic Review: Do You Receive College-Educated VAs?￼
Magic claims to deliver virtual assistants with a guaranteed college degree. Their range of industry supports includes …
Starting at $10 per hourRead full review
- You’re guaranteed to find a virtual assistant to start working with your business or personal requirements within 48 hours.
- The services offered by Magic are available 24/7 for added convenience.
- If users don’t need a dedicated service from this platform, you can take advantage of the flat-rate $10 per hour billing structures.
- No contracts are available with Magic for those looking for repetitive use options through a virtual assistant platform.
- The price increase businesses experience is significant when a dedicated service is needed for the assigned work.
- Bilingual services are not available through this service.
WoodBows Review: Is This Platform Your Ticket to VA Success?
WoodBows provides a bridge between small businesses and entrepreneurs that need help and the virtual assistants that …
Starting at $8.99 per hourRead full review
- Every account receives a dedicated manager with a backup assistant. Their work comes under review by the platform’s quality assurance staff.
- Since there is more direct supervision, many small businesses find that less direct management is necessary to finish the work.
- Tasks can be sent by chat, phone, or email. You can work in any time zone.
- Since there isn’t a contract involved, you can choose to cancel services at any time when using WoodBows.
- The higher rates charged by WoodBows reflect Western-style pricing, building in a potentially significant profit margin for the platform.
- Your dedicated virtual assistant might have limited availability, especially when working in opposite time zones.
- Unless you purchase the full-time tier for this VA service, any additional hours you need get charged at a higher rate.
Boldly Review: A Platform Where No One Has Gone Before?
Boldly is the new name for Worldwide 101. It markets itself as a premier subscription staffing agency with a focus on …
Starting at $1,470 per monthRead full review
- Boldly is a hybrid model that lets you select a dedicated or team-based service that functions within the standard capacity of a virtual assistant.
- The highly personalized nature of this service makes it a sensible solution for businesses that need something closer to a traditional employee.
- Many of the workers at Boldly have 10 to 15 years of experience within their chosen field, allowing businesses to have more trust in the eventual deliveries.
- Workers must complete an extensive vetting process to join the Boldly team, including a comprehensive background check.
- Boldly’s services are significantly more expensive than other outsourcing platforms.
- Part of the VA’s job is to interview with potential clients, which means they’ll sometimes come in with a heavy sales pitch if they haven’t had work in some time.
- Although the team is considered employees instead of contractors, most of the VAs for your business still work remotely.
Zirtual Review: Your Ticket to Freedom with a New VA?
Zirtual is a virtual assistant service platform that offers several industry-based supports. It provides smaller …
Starting at $499 per monthRead full review
- Zirtual offers one of the better user interfaces in the industry today. All the features are where you’d expect them to be.
- You have the option to customize the dashboard to meet your specific needs.
- The software is affordable and easy to use, delivering immediate access to competent virtual assistants.
- The option to have multiple users included isn’t available on most other VA platforms, allowing you to create an actual team.
- VAs can help a small business set up email campaigns, create social media profiles, and monitor the analytics generated from those efforts.
- Fewer opportunities are available for discounts, coupons, and other promos when working with this platform.
- Business reviews after completed services are mixed, with some sites reporting an average rating of fewer than three stars.
- The marketplace on this platform can be relatively limited for some industries, and the VAs often lack accountability or don’t take feedback well.
- There are no advance guarantees offered on this platform.
UAssist.ME Review: Is It a Great VA Service?
UAssist.ME provides virtual assistant services to a wide range of businesses and entrepreneurs. It was founded in 2009 …
Starting at $1,059 per monthRead full review
- There aren’t any surcharges or fees associated with the cost of hiring a VA. You know what to expect based on what you purchase, making it easier to create an annual budget.
- All phone calls to the United States are included with the overall price paid for services.
- Dedicated VAs come from numerous backgrounds so that they can support a company’s overall vision and values.
- The delivered work is often of substandard value. It’s not uncommon to have spelling and grammatical mistakes throughout a small piece.
- Although the company says their VAs work from a dedicated space, many customers report speaking with assistants who were at a home office.
- Response times tend to be below-average with this platform compared to the others that provide a similar service today.
- Customer service says that computer problems are often responsible for long delays in turnaround and response times, even though people are guaranteed 2-4 hours of support during regular business hours.
- The VAs don’t have backups, which puts a business at a disadvantage if a crisis situation develops for the assigned individual.