UAssist.ME provides virtual assistant services to a wide range of businesses and entrepreneurs. It was founded in 2009 to deliver remote administrative services to clients in multiple industries.
Many companies like to use VA services as a method of outsourcing. UAssist.ME prefers to use the term “near-shoring” for what they provide.
In 2012, the company’s founders were named to the 30 Under 30 List from Inc.
Key Features to Expect with UAssist.ME
UAssist.ME Pricing and Costs
UAssist.ME provides a straightforward pricing model for anyone interested in hiring a VA for short- or long-term services.
Two standard tiers are available to consider. The first is for a shared assistant, which costs $1,059 per month.
The second is a full-time assistant at $1,798 per month.
You also have the option to contact the agency directly to have a customized plan developed based on your specific needs.
Advantages vs Disadvantages
Advantages and Disadvantages of Remote CoWorker
UAssist.ME strives to fill in the service gaps that individuals and professionals have during a busy day. By reviewing these advantages and disadvantages, you can see if the platform is right for your needs.
- 1. There aren’t any surcharges or fees associated with the cost of hiring a VA. You know what to expect based on what you purchase, making it easier to create an annual budget.
- 2. All phone calls to the United States are included with the overall price paid for services.
- 3. Dedicated VAs come from numerous backgrounds so that they can support a company’s overall vision and values.
- 1. The delivered work is often of substandard value. It’s not uncommon to have spelling and grammatical mistakes throughout a small piece.
- 2. Although the company says their VAs work from a dedicated space, many customers report speaking with assistants who were at a home office.
- 3. Response times tend to be below-average with this platform compared to the others that provide a similar service today.
- 4. Customer service says that computer problems are often responsible for long delays in turnaround and response times, even though people are guaranteed 2-4 hours of support during regular business hours.
- 5. The VAs don’t have backups, which puts a business at a disadvantage if a crisis situation develops for the assigned individual.
Final Thought: Results of Working with UAssist.ME
If you have basic services that could benefit from an extra pair of hands, UAssist.ME could deliver the results you want. It’s better to work with a dedicated VA with this agency whenever possible because of the lag time involved.
Having a shared VA creates the potential for problems to develop in the quality or quantity of the work delivered.