My Out Desk is a virtual assistant service that primarily focuses on the real estate industry and serves other businesses. Its focus is on delivering full-time assistance to those who need extra help with personal needs or professional responsibilities.
When hiring My Out Desk, you can expect listing management, transaction assistance, prospecting work, and similar opportunities.
Key Features of My Out Desk
Pricing for My Out Desk
Pricing at My Out Desk is subject to change without notice. If you purchase an entire year’s worth of services, you can expect to pay around $1,800. That price rises if you opt for a six-month or a three-month contract instead
Each specific situation can influence cost, so you must contact the vendor directly for the current terms, discounts, and prices.
Advantages vs Disadvantages
Advantages and Disadvantages of Remote CoWorker
My Out Desk was established in 2008 to provide virtual assistant services to Realtors and real estate businesses. Since then, the company has expanded its offerings into several different industries.
With over a decade of experience in providing assistance, My Out Desk is one of the oldest and most trusted names in the business.
- 1. Employees start out with a higher wage at My Out Desk than at similar companies. Most workers average between $600 to $800 per month, a relatively decent salary for the Philippines.
- 2. My Out Desk offers incentives for workers, including the option to enroll in a Health Maintenance Organization. By taking care of their VAs, it’s much easier to achieve desirable outcomes from this service.
- 3. Transparent time tracking on projects ensures that you know what to expect as a buyer.
- 4. Substantial training and onboarding helps My Out Desk bring talent to the marketplace faster while delivering better results more consistently in most industries.
- 5. You’ll receive a single point of contact as a buyer for any concerns or requirements you have within the context of your contract.
- 1. The services provided by My Out Desk are above average for the industry today. It might be easier for some businesses to hire a local freelancer.
- 2. You don’t receive a money-back guarantee if the VA doesn’t perform the tasks as expected, or you’re dissatisfied with the work for other reasons.
- 3. My Out Desk doesn’t offer a free trial.
- 4. Although the company has expanded its service offerings in recent years, the focus is still primarily on real estate. If you’re not in that field, there might not be an option available to meet your needs.
Final Verdict on My Out Desk
If you don’t mind spending extra money, My Out Desk can deliver an above-average result for qualifying businesses.
“Qualifying” is the operative word since the best outcomes typically come from the real estate sector.
You’ll work with English-speaking VAs who have experience and expertise. If the benefits outweigh the risks, it’s worth exploring this potential option.
My Out Desk Score