Remote CoWorker specializes in providing virtual assistants while charging a competitive rate. This platform is suitable for businesses of all sizes, startups, and individual entrepreneurs.
This methodology allows this VA agency to provide competitive rates for those with outsourcing needs. It’s an excellent combination of accessibility, convenience, and affordability for anyone who wants to focus on business growth or task completion.
Key Features of Remote CoWorker
Cost of Using Remote CoWorker
Remote CoWorker is one of the most affordable outsourcing options available today. Even with the full-time starter package at $5.99 per hour, you’ll receive a dedicated VA that goes through background checking to ensure you receive high-quality deliveries.
Each tier receives an account manager, although that person isn’t dedicated in the part-time level that charges $6.99 per hour.
Advantages vs Disadvantages
Advantages and Disadvantages of Remote CoWorker
Remote CoWorker was founded in 2013. Although the focus is primarily on team building support and those who work on commission sales structures, the experienced VAs can handle most industries.
That support includes IT, healthcare, insurance, real estate, and public adjusters.
Here are the pros and cons to review before deciding if Remote CoWorker can meet your needs effectively with their virtual assistant services.
- 1. The agency has a reputation for caring about your business instead of looking for new ways to bill you for services.
- 2. Each company goes through a streamlined onboarding process that maximizes the value of this investment.
- 3. Costs are significantly lower when working with Remote CoWorker than other competitive agencies, even though almost everyone pulls from the same talent pool.
- 4. The VAs through this platform are highly competent and easy to converse with when training them on their duties.
- 5. Daily contacts are possible to ensure that growth goals get reached without compromising the mission or values of your brand and business.
- 1. There can be slight fluctuations in quality when some services are purchased, such as outbound lead generation.
- 2. If multiple VAs are hired to coordinate several tasks, you’ll still have localized management and coordination to consider.
Final Verdict: Remote CoWorker Hits Every Value Point
Remote CoWorker is the best comprehensive VA service you can find online today. Although there are a few potential concerns to manage, the benefits significantly outweigh any potential disadvantages.
You’ll find the high-quality support needed for your next project at half the rate most competitors are offering today.
When you’re ready to take charge of your growth, find more time in your schedule, or get your calendar organized, Remote CoWorker knows how to deliver.
Remote CoWorker is out top pick for 2022