Businesses need teams that run efficiently today to maximize cost-savings benefits. When you don’t have the option to hire internally for some needs, it makes sense to turn to a virtual assistant.
OkayRelax is a private company that connects businesses and people with the efficient VA services they require.
Key Features of OkayRelax
Pricing for OkayRelax
Buyers choose from three tiers when they want to purchase VA services from OkayRelax.
- The starter tier offers five tasks per month for $29.95. You’ll receive 30 minutes per task for research, scheduling, or phone calls.
- Their professional tier ups the number of completed tasks to 25 while offering a dedicated assistant for about $100.
- At the Executive tier, you receive 100 tasks monthly for $400.
The professional and executive plans are essentially the same when you pay the monthly rate. Annual payments save up to 25%.
Advantages vs Disadvantages
Advantages and Disadvantages of Remote CoWorker
OkayRelax uses a hybrid approach to the virtual assistant hiring model. It delivers a task-based system while using traditional VA resources.
When using this platform to hire someone, the tasks outlined through the service get completed by a dedicated team skilled for the assigned work.
Since you’re potentially hiring multiple people, many jobs tend to get finished faster than expected when using this service.
- 1. You get the option to work with a dedicated assistant when you invest in one of the higher service tiers.
- 2. Unless you purchase an annual service, you’re not bound to a long-term contract when using OkayRelax to find a VA.
- 3. The service works on a credit allotment structure, which means you can hire someone to work multiple 30-minute blocks without difficulty.
- 4. It’s a beneficial service for businesses of almost any size or busy individuals who need help with specific tasks. This VA service is one of the few that’s appropriate for some personal needs.
- 5. As long as you have an active plan, your unutilized credits roll over to the next month.
- 1. Users don’t receive access to a free trial when using OkayRelax’s services.
- 2. You don’t receive extended VA support for industry-specific tasks. You’re hiring people for basic clerical or routine tasks that you’d find in any office.
- 3. There is no money-back guarantee with this service, and you don’t have any control over the hiring process.
A Final Thought on OkayRelax
OkayRelax simplifies the VA process. After instantly subscribing and matching with a virtual assistant, you can post tasks to your dashboard to receive assistance. The platform even lets you send text messages to distribute job information.
Once you’ve sent out the task, you’ll just wait for notifications by email for the status updates of your request.
If you don’t mind not knowing who is working for you, OkayRelax is an affordable way to try VA services. Its contractless structure is also inviting for those with only a handful of tasks to complete.